travel drive hydraulic electric motor certainly are a high torque and high efficiency, EP travel motor particularly designed for crawler devices. The drive motor could be customized to fit the customer’s requirements with many different ratios and displacements Travel Drive Hydraulic Motor offered.
The piston motor has a variable displacement (2-speed) swash plate and incorporates a brake valve and mechanical brake. Coupled with a case-rotation type planetary gear reducer, the EP drive engine supplies the following outstanding features:
– Hydraulically balanced piston electric motor ensures high-pressure high-performance procedure.
– An offset-type 2-velocity design ensures reliable changeover of the displacement by an external pilot control (rate ratios of between 1.5:1 and 2:1)
– The motor offers a built-in double counterbalance valve and shockless crossover relief valve, providing speed control and braking with minimum shock.
– The mechanical brake can be a negative brake associated with the counterbalance valve. The brake is certainly automatically activated or released when the vehicle stops or starts.
– The case-rotation type gear reducer has improved sturdiness and reliability because of high precision parts and an equally-loaded design.
– The hydraulic motor uses durable bearings to ensure extended life. Floating seals also prevent dust or water from entering into the motor.