Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for toughness and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide variety of applications, including; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we likewise offer most of these products. What models this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel engineering along with specific manufacturing and top quality control; this means that you always get a premium quality constant product. What really pieces us in addition to the other guys is our experienced expert staff members and our company-wide aim of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone areas of the bushing and the inside of the driven item happen to be clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or different portion type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to make sure sliding fit on shaft.
4. With key on shaft, slide the sprocket or other part type to the desired situation on the shaft. Make sure you leave the heads of the cap screws accessible.
5. Align the sprocket or part type, tighten the screws additionally and progressively until they will be pulled up tight. Do not use extensions on the wrench handles , nor permit the sprocket or part to become drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this stage there must be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap will not close.
Dual split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with confident clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key on most sizes for confident drive and better torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for confident clamping
Solid flange to keep concentric bores
Available in Split Taper Bushing china inches, metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys upon both the shaft and merchandise to supply the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper supplies the highest amount of mechanical locking product to product.
Taper bushing are trusted as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are created from high quality engineered materials with wonderful tolerance. The feature is easy to apply and needs no added alteration. These bushings can fit almost all kinds of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For instance: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: complete selection of both metric and imperial obtainable.
Standard range suits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required is determined by the application.
Complete brief reach range available, for compact light in weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing is designed exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and may be purchased on the same page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.