4. Ambient temperature is certainly above the advised level – If the ambient temperature is too high, it may diminish the performance of the gearbox. Installing a cooling enthusiast, or shifting the application to a more viable location may resolve this application.
3. Input swiftness too much – Lowering the input rate may help reduce the quantity of deterioration on the gears.
2. Excessive load – Deterioration on the gear is caused by contact with various other gears. Reducing the load will lower the tension the gears make with each other. If a higher load is required, using a larger gearbox could be necessary.
1. Improper installation – Ensure that all bolts linking the engine and the gearbox are securely fastened.
Problem: Gear Teeth Wear
Solution: Wear and tear on gearboxes is organic occurrences. Proper use and system maintenance can help extend their duration of the gearbox.
3. Gears in locked position – Gears may need to be changed due to wear and tear. Another possibility would be that a foreign object might need to be taken off within the gearbox, gearbox construction causing the gears to maintain the locked position. Consult your dealer for warranty information.
2. Gear the teeth are worn – Have to replace put on gears. Check with your dealer for guarantee information.