Machine Type: Tubular Machine
Weight (KG): 280
Video outgoing-inspection: Provided
Machinery Test Report: Provided
Marketing Type: New Product 2571
Warranty of core components: 1 Year
Core Components: IGBT
Warranty: 1 Year
Key Selling Points: Easy to Operate
Applicable Industries: Machinery Repair Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Energy & Mining
Showroom Location: Argentina, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam, Indonesia, Pakistan, India
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Heating principle: Magnetic induction heating
Certification: CE, FCC, ROHS
Work Condition: Continuously for 24 hours
System: IGBT Control
Heating Temperature: 0~2000C
Heating Material: Steel,iron,brass,copper,silver,gold and etc
Application: Heating, Forging, Melting, Hardening and etc
Feature: High Efficiency
Packaging Details: Ply Wooden box Packing main machine : 923X742X1180MM 163KG Transformer : 928X530X875MM 115KG
Port: HangZhou or HangZhou
Product Category Induction Forging Customize Equipment Superaudio Induction Heating Machine Braze Welding Machine Quenching Tool Machine High Frequency Induction Heating Machine Induction Melting CZPT Medium Frequency Induction Heating Machine Ultrahigh Frequency Induction Heating Machine Chiller Steel Brass Rod Preheat Induction Heating MachineProduct details
|Magnetic induction heating
|CE, FCC, ROHS
|induction heating machine
– It has such feaures as high power, fast heating speed, high efficiency and easy operation.
– As compared with other heating modes, it can significantly promote the economic benefits, improve the quality of heated work pieces and save the energy and material, alleviate labor intensity and improve the production environment.
– It has super small size, which can save the production space by 10 times.
– It is safe and reliable, and requires no equipments of 10 thousand voltage, and thus can ensure the safe operation.
– The comprehensive full load design is available for 24-hour continuous operation.
|GYS-120AB (Three phase)
|Maximum input current
|the flow rate of cooling water
|water temperature protection point
|main : 650x550x1560mm
|transformer : 870x430x750 mm
|main : 150gks
|transformer : 120kgs
Delivery Time: within 7workdays.Shipping Term:By sea,By air,by express.Extra accessories accept choose, 1>Chiller2>Customer design Coil 3>Infrared Thermometer4>Back-up Electronic Boards5>Forging Furnace,Melting Furnace,Hardening Fixture
Application:A. Heating (hot forging, hot fitting and smelting):
1 Hot forging aims to fabricate the work pieces of certain temperature (different materials require different temperatures) into other shapes through forging press with the help of punch press, forging machine or other equipments, for instances, hot extrusion of watch case, watch flan, handle, mold accessory, kitchen and table ware, art ware, Flexible Jaw Coupling with Rubber Spider for Pump standard part, fastener, fabricated mechanical part, bronze lock, rivet, steel pin and pin.
2. Hot fitting refers to the connection of different metals or metals with nonmetals through the heating based on the principle of hot expansion or hot smelting, for instances, embedded welding of copper core of computer radiator with aluminum sheet and speaker web, compound of steel and plastic tube, sealing of aluminum foil (tooth paste peel), motor rotor and sealing of tubular electric heating element.
3. Smelting mainly aims to melt the metal into liquid by using the high temperature, which is mainly applicable to the smelting of iron, steel, copper, aluminum, zinc as well as various noble metals.
B. Heat Treatment (surface quench):
It is mainly aims to change the rigidity of the metal materials through the heat treatment to work pieces. Detail applications are stated as follows:
1. Quench for various hardware and tools, such as plier, wrench, hammer, ax, screwing tools and shear (orchard shear).
2.Quench for various automobile and motorcycle fittings, such as crankshaft, connecting rod, piston pin, chain wheel, aluminum wheel, valve, rock arm shaft, semi drive shaft, small shaft and fork.
3. Various electric tools, such as gear and axes.
4. Quench for machine tools, such as lathe deck and guide rail.
5. Quench for various hardware metal parts and machined parts, such as shaft, gear (chain wheel), cam, chuck and clamp etc.
6. Quench for hardware molds, such as small-size mold, mold accessory and inner hole of mold.
C. Welding (braze welding, silver soldering and brazing)
It mainly aims to melt the solder by heating it to a certain temperature for the purpose of connecting 2 types of metals of the same material or different materials.
1. Welding of various hardware cutting tools, such as CZPT tool, CZPT tool, drilling tool, alloy saw blade, hard alloy cutter, milling cutter, reamer, plHangZhou tool and CZPT center bit. 2. Welding of various hardware mechanical gadget: Silver soldering and brazing of metals of the same variety or different varieties, such as hardware toilet and kitchen products, refrigerating copper fitting, Drum shape gear coupling High Quality High performance coupling Professional Customized Shaft Connector Coupling Manufacturer lamp decoration fitting, precision mold fitting, hardware handle, eggbeater, alloy steel and steel, steel and copper as well as copper and copper.
3. Compound pot bottom welding is mainly applicable to the braze welding of circular, square as well as other irregular plain pot bottom. It is also applicable to plain braze welding of other metals.
4. Welding of heating disc of electric hot-water kettle mainly refers to the braze welding of stainless steel flat base, aluminum sheet and tubular electric heating elements of various forms.
D. Annealing (tempering and modulation):
1. Annealing of various stainless steel products, such as stainless steel basin, annealed and extruded can, annealed folded edge, annealed sink, stainless steel tube, tableware and cup.
2. Annealing of various other metal work pieces, such as golf ball head, cue, brass lock, hardware copper fitting, kitchen knife handle, blade, aluminum pan, aluminum pail, aluminum radiator and various aluminum products.
Quality assurance:1. Vinner is equiped with world advanced computer driving production lines2. Whole set of pure water processor line featured with RO anti-saturation and advanced testing devices3. Manufactured in Class 100,000 Cleanroom
About us Xihu (West Lake) Dis.CZPT WanJiang GuangYuan Inverter Electronic Equipment Factoryfounded in 2003, is a private high-tech company.According to customer requirements individual design and manufacture of various types the medium frequency, high frequency, super audio and ultrahigh frequency induction heating equipment and related equipment to meet the actual customer production requirements. And the voltage levels for different countries has developed a special input voltage. We have a sound sales network, in abroad, our products have been exported to the United States, Europe, Africa, Middle East, South America, Australia and Southeast Asia regions.
Packaging & Shipping
Certifications CERTIFICATEStrength proofStrict Quality Assurance System is Followed for all Products.
FAQ Q: Why choose GuangYuan Company?A: We are manufacture which had in this filed for nearly 20 years.No matter quality,price,service,delivery time,we all have large advantage.Q:How to choose suiteble machine?A:You can tell us your application,need forging,hardening,welding,melting or other,pass me workpiece material & size,Temperature requirement and heating time requirement.Then we will recommend fit machine for you reference.Q:How about the machine delivery time?A: Small machine delivery time is 3~7 workdays.Big machine delivery time 15~25 workdays.Q:How about the machine warranty?A:Our goods support 1 year warranty not by personal purpose,support technical service all life.During the warranty,if machine have problem need change spare parts,we can replace for you charge free.
What you need to know about sprockets
If you are interested in bicycles or mechanical parts, you may be interested in learning more about Sprockets. There are several types to choose from, each with their own advantages and disadvantages. Here are some details about the different types. Among other things, you may want to consider their spacing, holes and teeth.
Various types of sprockets
There are several types of sprockets, each with their own advantages and disadvantages. Generally, sprockets are selected based on their pitch, which is the distance from the center of the needle roller to the sprocket teeth. These two factors are often used together to determine the speed ratio. For example, a 50-tooth drive sprocket produces a 2:1 reduction ratio.
A sprocket is a wheel that meshes with a chain or track to drive the machine. They are different from gears and are usually designed for a specific chain. Choosing the correct type of sprocket will ensure proper performance and minimize maintenance. The accompanying catalog provides specifications for each sprocket.
Sprockets come in many different designs. These include common bores and roller chains. They also have taper and split taper designs. They can also be made to order. Additionally, these sprockets are available with different mounting options. If you’re looking for a chain, you’ll also need to consider size and spacing.
Sprockets are often used in power transmission systems. They are used with roller chains and silent chains. They reduce speed in a similar way to gears. However, sprockets are designed with high friction surfaces that will wear out quickly unless lubricated. This is why sprockets are usually made of steel, although they can also be made of plastic.
The most common type of sprocket is the roller sprocket. This type of sprocket is commonly used in drivetrains because it runs on a series of pins and rollers that create play between the teeth of the sprocket. They have high tensile strength and are usually made of cast iron or graded stainless steel.
Another type of sprocket is the engineered sprocket, which is stronger and more durable than power transmission sprockets. They are also designed to replace worn teeth without removing the conveyor chain. So if you’re planning to buy a new sprocket, read the manual carefully and make sure you choose the one that best meets your needs.
Different types of sprockets have different pitches and sprocket lengths. For example, chains with large pitch diameters require sprockets with large teeth. Conversely, a chain with a shorter pitch will require smaller sprockets and smaller teeth. Likewise, the pitch of the sprocket and its bore also affects the size of the drive shaft. Knowing the diameter of the drive shaft before buying will ensure you choose the correct sprocket for the job at hand.
There are many factors that determine the length and shape of a sprocket. The number of teeth on the sprocket is a consideration. The higher the number of teeth, the longer the life of the sprocket. Also, the higher the number, the better the wear resistance of the sprocket. Most sprockets have 17 teeth, but they can have more or less. Choosing the correct number of teeth for a sprocket will greatly increase the life of the sprocket and chain. The teeth are usually made of the same material as the sprockets, but there are some removable options as well. Another option is to harden the teeth of the sprocket, which will greatly increase the life of the sprocket. This process is often called induction hardening
While sprockets are sometimes made of metal, some are made of plastic or reinforced plastic. The design of the sprocket is similar to the design of the gear, but it is completely different. While they both have a wheel-like shape, the only difference between them is how they interact with different types of chains. In most cases, the sprocket and chain work together, similar to a bicycle chain assembly.
To determine the correct sprocket size, you need to know the size of the drive shaft, which will determine the size of the teeth. For example, a chain with a 3.5 pitch diameter needs a chainring with large teeth, while a chainring with a smaller pitch needs a chainring with small teeth. Pitch diameter or teeth per inch and bore (the hole through which the center of the sprocket passes through the drive shaft) are the two most important factors in determining sprocket size.
Each spring has two diameters – the shaft diameter and the spring bore. These measurements are important for spring assemblies and cavities. They usually hold a certain tolerance, depending on the customer’s tolerance requirements. Spring manufacturers typically design clearances according to standard manufacturing practices and recommend keeping bore and shaft diameters within a certain tolerance type.
Pitch is a property of a peak frequency that reflects its relative position in frequency space. The spacing of spikes can be measured using a method called neural coding. During this process, CF builds and indexes a series of single-fiber models. Each model predicts the rate response of the AN to any stimulus. These models have no free parameters and are used to find the excitation parameters that produce the most similar measurement curves.
In the past, baseball pitchers used spiked curves to throw harder knives. This type of curveball is similar to a fastball, but with a sharper hit. The resulting speed allows pitchers to throw harder knives. While it’s not a traditional curveball, it can help pitchers improve their QOP score by reducing the time it takes to complete a pitch.
In addition to estimating the pitch, these studies show that the phase relationship between the three harmonics has little effect on the pitch estimation for the pooled interval distribution. This finding is consistent with psychophysical observations of pitch-phase invariance. However, the phase relationship between unresolved and resolved harmonics may have a greater effect on pitch saliency.
editor by Cx 2023-07-12